2016/6/8: 3DO: Family Feud

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2016/6/8: 3DO: Family Feud

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 8th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Post your thoughts on this reviews. I thought this game was a lot of fun.

scotland

Re: 2016/6/8: 3DO: Family Feud

Postby scotland » June 9th, 2016, 9:22 pm

Finally, a reason to buy the 3DO...oh wait, no Richard Dawson? Did Arnie really kill him at the end of Running Man?

Gotta say that screen shot looks sharp and clear. Certainly looks better than many an overcompressed Sega CD games of the same vintage. Shame about Richard Dawson though.

Did you ever hear a show say its always on somewhere in the world, or always been in syndication for years? Oddly enough, Family Feud seems to that for video games, as there is always a version. While Atari was burying E.T. games in New Mexico, Coleco made a Family Feud game for their doomed Adam computer, followed by Apple II, C64, and even DOS versions. Ever since, some modern video game system has Family Feud. Its like the cat that came back the very next day. Surprisingly, this even beats both Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune which first appeared on the NES, several years later. I'll take 'Game Show Trivia' for $500.

There was a time if you lost a game show you left with a supply of Ricearonni the San Francisco treat, and a board game version of the home game. Now its the home video game, I guess.

A FMV version of Match Game would be fun...or The Gong Show. Mobile has lots of choices, like guess the song, don't forget the lyrics, Uno and Friends, and something called Weed Bakery The Game. I wonder if Nintendo made that one...

Return to “Review Feedback”