2017/1/16: Playstation 4: Assault Suit Leynos, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2017/1/16: Playstation 4: Assault Suit Leynos, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 16th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Here are two new PS4 reviews for your enjoyment (and feedback).

Rev

Re: 2017/1/16: Playstation 4: Assault Suit Leynos, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Postby Rev » January 16th, 2017, 12:17 pm

It sucks you didn't like assault suit... I had high hopes for this one. My copy is still new but I think I'll give it a try anyway and make my own conclusion. Still nice review! I'll let you know what I think when I eventually get to it.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: 2017/1/16: Playstation 4: Assault Suit Leynos, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 16th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Keep in mind I didn't like the original either, but apparently this game has a cult following.
I recommend you try to go in with an open mind.

Rev

Postby Rev » January 16th, 2017, 5:53 pm

Yeah I believe the original U.S. version was called Target Earth? I remember your Genesis review was about the same grade as this one (I think both were D's). I'm going to try and walk into this one with an open mind since I know opinions are mixed on this one (some love and some hate it).

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » February 12th, 2018, 10:58 pm

Wow this was a popular post. i have read your review and disagree with pretty much all of it. I played the first level when it was free a year or so back and was not impressed in the slightest. After the duds like Advanced Warfare and Black ops 3 I was hoping for a solid edition to the series. It turns out the first level was the worst and that is is actually a really good game. COD is so stale and I just wondered what this would bring to the mix.
I got this second hand along with the remaster of MW which looks amazing. Though the 73 gig download was a bit much. I have not played that and more on it when I have had a try. It is considered by many to be the pinnacle of the series.
I have actually like all of the infinity ward games and it continues with this one. A good game. I love the zero gravity shooting. For me this is the best COD game since the awesome Ghosts.
At this rate I might try WW2 but Blops 4 is a buy cheap game for me.

Return to “Review Feedback”