2017/3/16: Saturn: Fighting Vipers, Bulk Slash (Japan)

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Sonicx9

Re: 2017/3/16: Saturn: Fighting Vipers, Bulk Slash (Japan)

Postby Sonicx9 » March 21st, 2017, 1:55 am

Stalvern wrote:...You are really not helping your case here.

I will stop talking about it, now!

Kajicat

Postby Kajicat » March 21st, 2017, 6:40 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:I could potently wright reviews, but my skills...

Hmmm... unless you get a good editor, maybe you shouldn't!

wright/write

I think you'd be a good intelligence asset to The Critic, though!

Alucard1191 wrote:Yes.... common and very unhealthy and sexist. Asian cultures are incredibly sexist, China has a major female infanticide problem. (2nd only to India) So these are things to think about and intellectually grow on.

Alucard1191 you should read some of the Critic's reviews that feature usage of terms such as "homo" and "gay." I brought it to his attention years ago on this forum and it turned into a big mess.

If you don't like sexism you probably also wouldn't like his older reviews that took condescending jabs towards homosexuals, whether intentional or not.

Alucard1191

Postby Alucard1191 » March 22nd, 2017, 3:04 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
Alucard1191 wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:
Now I know what you are talking about, but then again the game was made in Japan, and it is common in the world of Anime/Manga/Japanese made Video Games etc.

Yes.... common and very unhealthy and sexist. Asian cultures are incredibly sexist, China has a major female infanticide problem. (2nd only to India) So these are things to think about and intellectually grow on.

This is one thing that is very controversial in western countries in which many Japanese games often get censored for obvious reasons if it involves stuff like this. But keep in note that Japanese people are actually very conservative in real life compared to their entertainment. Meaning that you may see panty shots in many Japanese Anime/Manga/Video Games made in Japan, but the people act very differently because of cultural reasons. I know this as I went to Japan last year, and according to my tour guide, females are not allowed to dress skimpy in public because it can get them in trouble.

That is actually proving the point. That is incredibly sexist. Also, until fairly recently, Japan had the highest suicide rate in the world. Which is a major sign of unhealthy minds in a culture. Japan is still in the top 5, but other countries, like the U.S., have passed them in the last 10 years.

scotland

Postby scotland » March 22nd, 2017, 10:39 am

We are done here. I am locking this thread.

Return to “Review Feedback”