2017/12/21: Nintendo DS: Crash Boom Bang!, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2017/12/21: Nintendo DS: Crash Boom Bang!, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 21st, 2017, 8:56 pm

This was better than I thought. I was fascinated by the overhead, double-screen stages.
Looks great on my XL 3DS!

Sonicx9

Re: 2017/12/21: Nintendo DS: Crash Boom Bang!, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Postby Sonicx9 » December 21st, 2017, 10:44 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:This was better than I thought. I was fascinated by the overhead, double-screen stages.
Looks great on my XL 3DS!

Good reviews critic, for Crash Boom Bang! that was during the dark age of Crash Bandicoot post PS1 days where he had more duds then gems around the 2001 to 2010 period. It was not until the recently released Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on PS4 and possibly other system that they save/redeemed the series after the dark age ended.

For Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, critic it is worth mentioning the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC versions where actually remastered collection ports of Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 at a time when remastered games where not as common compared to today. And the DS version being notably different was not surprising considering the big hardware differences of the DS compared to the consoles showing just how different consoles and portable games where when compared because of the unique hardware differences which is not the case anymore!

CharlieR

Re: 2017/12/21: Nintendo DS: Crash Boom Bang!, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Postby CharlieR » December 22nd, 2017, 8:36 am

The Crash Boom Bang review is like an early Christmas present for me, as weird as that sounds, being that it is probably a terrible game. I've always been interested in finding out if this game is any good, and it looks like my questions were answered. Sure, review sites can tell you if a game is bad, but I always wanted to get a perspective of the game from the players.

I figured this game was bad, but the fact that all the games are stylus controlled confirms. Stylus games can be fun in moderation. New Super Mario Bros. and Mario 64 DS have stylus games, and I believe some blowing ones.

pacman000

Postby pacman000 » December 22nd, 2017, 10:51 am

Small typo: You wrote "one" instead of "once" in the Crash review.

Return to “Review Feedback”