2018/1/2: Neo Geo: Zed Blade, Ironclad

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
crimefighter

Re: 2018/1/2: Neo Geo: Zed Blade, Ironclad

Postby crimefighter » January 4th, 2018, 11:37 pm

Technically - Ironclad is a prototype. The game was only officially released in Japan as a CD game then on the Wii Virtual Console where hackers then extracted the data then burned ROM chips so they could be played in cartridge form on actual arcade hardware - Galloping Ghost Arcade unveiled the game and right now I have the house high.

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » January 5th, 2018, 12:06 am

crimefighter wrote:Technically - Ironclad is a prototype. The game was only officially released in Japan as a CD game then on the Wii Virtual Console where hackers then extracted the data then burned ROM chips so they could be played in cartridge form on actual arcade hardware - Galloping Ghost Arcade unveiled the game and right now I have the house high.

Is it a prototype or a Neo Geo CD exclusive that was officially released only in Japan? As mentioned back in my earlier post, my online research was showing it as a Japan-only game for the NG CD, that never got an official AES or MVS release. But again, I'm unfamiliar with the game and only going off what I read online.

crimefighter

Postby crimefighter » January 5th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Full details are right here --

http://www.neogeoprotos.com/games/stories.htm

Return to “Review Feedback”