2018/5/8: Playstation: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2018/5/8: Playstation: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 8th, 2018, 10:46 pm

Here are two well-written Harry Potter reviews for you to enjoy. I plan to methodically work my way through the whole series.
Comments?

Sonicx9

Re: 2018/5/8: Playstation: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Postby Sonicx9 » May 9th, 2018, 1:34 am

VideoGameCritic wrote:Here are two well-written Harry Potter reviews for you to enjoy. I plan to methodically work my way through the whole series.
Comments?

Are you going to cover the GBC and GBA and PS2/GameCube/Xbox versions of the first two Harry Potter movie games as they are all diffrent from the PS1 versions?

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: 2018/5/8: Playstation: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Postby VideoGameCritic » May 9th, 2018, 5:45 pm

I definitely plan on covering each generation, although the portables would be a very low priority. Since I consider this a "winter" series, I'll probably take a break from Harry Potter for a while.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » May 9th, 2018, 6:02 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I definitely plan on covering each generation, although the portables would be a very low priority. Since I consider this a "winter" series, I'll probably take a break from Harry Potter for a while.

So that means you are going to review the PS2/GameCube/Xbox versions of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets then, preferably the Xbox versions for you for the 480P mode?

Return to “Review Feedback”