4/4/2007: Neo Geo: Super Sidekicks 2, Super Sidekicks 3: The Next Glory

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 4th, 2007, 6:57 pm

Soccer games are great for the springtime, and these two are my personal favorites.

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » April 4th, 2007, 9:32 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]Soccer games are great for the springtime, and these two are my personal favorites.
[/QUOTE]

Nice reviews Critic.  I love the fact that I can come to this site and see Playstation 3 reviews followed by Neo Geo reviews...nobody else can compete with that!

Hey Critic have you ever played Internation SuperStar Soccer 64 for the Nintendo 64?  It is is one of the best soccer games ever made.  Funny thing is...nobody has ever heard of it!  You would probably be a happy gamer if you tracked down that game or its sequel (International Superstar Soccer 98). 

Michael D

Postby Michael D » April 5th, 2007, 2:41 am

[QUOTE=JustLikeHeaven]Have you ever played International Superstar Soccer 64 for the Nintendo 64?  It is is one of the best soccer games ever made.  Funny thing is...nobody has ever heard of it!
[/QUOTE]

I've heard of it.  I even played it back in the day, and I loved it, too.  Great recommendation there!

Oh and as far as Super Sidekicks 3's obscene looking acts, it sounds a bit like Ring King on the NES, a boxing game with its own obscene act occuring in between matches... 

McTom

Postby McTom » April 5th, 2007, 3:32 pm

I never played it on Neo Geo, but I remember playing this games in the arcade... it was pretty much fun.

Return to “Review Feedback”