D-Force Review

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Brett Weiss

D-Force Review

Postby Brett Weiss » November 8th, 2007, 6:05 am

In your review for D-Force for the SNES, you wrote: "this is the kind of early SNES shooter that your mother warned you about."

I have to admit, Mr. Critic, I laughed out loud at that line. I like the way you infuse humor into a lot of your reviews.

http://brettweisswords.blogspot.com/

Alienblue

D-Force Review

Postby Alienblue » November 8th, 2007, 12:28 pm

I think D-Force is the second worst SNES game ever made(beat only by BATMAN FOREVER). It takes a really,really bad shooter for me NOT to like it at least a little but this is an ungodly mess, when your 'copter scales in, it looks like Atari 2600 pixels everywhere! Ugh! I get sick just thinking of this!

zach

D-Force Review

Postby zach » November 8th, 2007, 7:31 pm

Yeah, this game is a horrendous  mess. Still don't understand  how this game got a D  instead of a F.

hi there

D-Force Review

Postby hi there » November 9th, 2007, 12:11 am

[QUOTE=zach]Yeah, this game is a horrendous  mess. Still don't understand  how this game got a D  instead of a F.
[/QUOTE]

Because it's D-Force!

If this game were to be cleaned up and released on the VC, would you buy it?

zach

D-Force Review

Postby zach » November 9th, 2007, 6:53 am

[QUOTE]Because it's D-Force!

If this game were to be cleaned up and released on the VC, would you buy it?[/QUOTE]    
NO! Nice pun though.                                                                                                                                            

Return to “Review Feedback”