2008/3/20: Xbox 360: Bully Scholarship Edition, Cabela's Alaskan Adventures, Scene It

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Michael D

2008/3/20: Xbox 360: Bully Scholarship Edition, Cabela's Alaskan Adventures, Scene It

Postby Michael D » March 21st, 2008, 1:00 pm

Critic was actually half right when he said that Bully shows its Xbox 1 origins.  It was planned to be released on the Xbox as well as the PS2, but the Xbox version was cancelled.  Whether it was due to the diminishing support and sales of Xbox software or whether Microsoft caved in to Jack Thompson's promise to sue them if they released the game on their console, I'm not sure.

Just out of curiousity, a lot was made about the 360 version of Bully and the large amount of bugs, glitches, and even lock-ups that plagued the final boxed copy of the game.  Did you notice anything like that while you reviewed it, Critic, and if not, is it because you downloaded the patch that they put out for it? 

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 21st, 2008, 1:26 pm

Thanks for correcting me about Bully being released for the PS2 instead of the Xbox.  I fixed it.

I have also reviewed the Wii version, which will be posted shortly.  Personally I prefer the 360 version, but both are good.

And no, I did not notice any glitches.

Kevin T.

Postby Kevin T. » March 21st, 2008, 6:16 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]I think you'll like these three 360 reviews.  Let me know what you think! [/QUOTE]
I guess it goes without saying that you didn't attempt to get the 20-point "Over The Rainbow" achievement while playing Bully.

But it's all good... you're definitely in top gear with these latest reviews!

gleebergloben1

Postby gleebergloben1 » March 22nd, 2008, 4:59 pm

i've said it before and i'll say it again....VGC says more in one paragraph than IGN does in their 26 page reviews.  and i really liked the line in 'alaskan adventures':

"it feels like shooting fish in a barrel, and it's about as satisfying."

good stuff.

Return to “Review Feedback”