2/4/2006: GameCube: Chaos Field, Donkey Konga 2, Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2/4/2006: GameCube: Chaos Field, Donkey Konga 2, Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 6th, 2006, 11:09 pm

[QUOTE=idunnowhy]

I'd have to agree with Koopa there-- chaos field sounds pretty awesome.  Even if it is only boss fights...

[/QUOTE]

I guess you'll just have to learn the hard way my friend...

Koopa Warrior

Postby Koopa Warrior » February 7th, 2006, 4:21 pm

[QUOTE=idunnowhy]

I'd have to agree with Koopa there-- chaos field sounds pretty awesome.  Even if it is only boss fights...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dude.

Matt

Jeff

Postby Jeff » February 7th, 2006, 4:59 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]

You're wrong dude - until Konga came along I can't think of any game that didn't use original artists.  That includes hundreds of sports games (Madden, NHL Live), skateboaders/snowboarding games (Tony Hawk), racing games (Gran Turismo) and music games like Amplitude, Frequency, and Samba De Amigo.  Even the DDR games have some original artists (although most of those tracks are DJ dance remixes which don't count).  So yes, it is a new trend.
[/QUOTE]

Taiko: Drum Master didn't use original artists either. I never said anything about sports or racing games, I specified that I was talking about music games. But regardless, the first Donkey Konga didn't use original artists (a game you had already reviewed), but you still seemed surprised that DK2 did the same. That was my point.

Return to “Review Feedback”