2/10/2006: Nintendo DS: Feel The Magic, Nanostray

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Koopa

Postby Koopa » February 14th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Nanostray looks pretty cool. I might get Rub Rabbits soon.

GOD Bless,

Matt

Happy V-Day!!!!

Adamant1

Postby Adamant1 » February 14th, 2006, 6:48 pm

Zenzerotron: Warioware Touched is nowhere near as good as Feel the Magic/Project Rub. WWT was an incredibly disappointing game with way too easy and similiar microgames. Nothing against the franchise, the other 3 Wario Ware games are awesome, but Touched was... not so good.

And yes, Feel the Magic is a great game, only hampered by it's easyness and total lack of replay value.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » February 15th, 2006, 7:18 am

So is the new game called RUB RABBITS, PROJECT RUB or what!?

Warioware:Touched is one of THE BEST GAMES on DS. I played that thing to the very end, and while it was much easier than other WW titles, that was fine since I got to re-play all the mini-games over and over. The cartoons are hillarious. Although FEEL THE MAGIC was a more "artsy" game, I'd give the nod to wario for pure fun. And EASY!? I'm still stuck on the unicycle/painting stage of feel the magic, one of my first DS games!

Still, I like most mini game collections and am waiting for the
next one to come out.

Adamant1

Postby Adamant1 » February 15th, 2006, 5:08 pm

The new game is called Rub Rabbits.

Project Rub is the european name of Feel the Magic.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » February 16th, 2006, 4:37 am

..ah...I kinda thought the possibility of a game called PROJECT
"RUB" had zero possibility of being released in the U.S.
(it would be a pet project)....

On the other hand, a game called PROJECT DISEMBOWEL would sell
like hotcakes. We live in a sick twisted country. Run by
an Oscar Meier Weenie. Sigh.

I saw the review of RR in Nintendo Power and am DEFFINITELY getting it soon. I love mini-game games, the girls are HOT,
but really, I just like dust bunnies....*poke* FOUND ANOTHER ONE!

chrisbid1

Postby chrisbid1 » February 16th, 2006, 8:40 am

i played rub rabbits last night and i liked it, though on style i still prefer the original, as now the female has an american voice, and the music isnt as catchy.  the plot takes a cute twist however, as the villian is now another woman looking to win you over (she captures a bunch of guys and brainwashes them to bring the hero to her, pretty funny)

John Rowland

Postby John Rowland » March 4th, 2006, 11:26 am

Critic is right, Nanostray is fricken' awesome!  This isn't just a good game if you're looking for a shooter on the DS.  This is one of the best shooters I have ever played, for any system.  I'm having as much fun with it as I did playing Thunder Force III!

The only reason this game isn't perfect is because of the fricken' stupid touch screen weapon select feature (another nod to the Critic).  I always have to look down to switch and using the thumb strap is a little awkward (and don't ask me to touch the screen with my bare hands, I won't do it). 

All shooter fans should run out and buy this while it's still readily available at a retailer near you!  (which probably won't be that long)

Koopa Warrior

Postby Koopa Warrior » March 6th, 2006, 4:25 pm

[QUOTE=chrisbid]

i played rub rabbits last night and i liked it, though on style i still prefer the original, as now the female has an american voice, and the music isnt as catchy.  the plot takes a cute twist however, as the villian is now another woman looking to win you over (she captures a bunch of guys and brainwashes them to bring the hero to her, pretty funny)

[/QUOTE]

Rub Rabbits! Best DS Game. Period. I bought it and Metroid Prime 1 and The Wind Waker (both for GC) the other day, and it is awesome!!

Return to “Review Feedback”