3/12/2006: Xbox: Darkwatch, Ninja Gaiden Black, Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without A Pulse

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

3/12/2006: Xbox: Darkwatch, Ninja Gaiden Black, Stubbs the Zombie: Rebel Without A Pulse

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 12th, 2006, 10:13 am

Let's hear what you have to say.

Boston

Postby Boston » March 12th, 2006, 1:07 pm

I can't believe you have to play through the game again just to unlock everything! Especially the difficulty! I liked the original but gave up on it months ago as I didn't enjoy playing the same levels over and over again. Way to hard!

Good to have you back. Looking forward to your 360 reviews.....

Boston

bbruzzes

Postby bbruzzes » March 12th, 2006, 9:51 pm

[QUOTE=Boston]

I can't believe you have to play through the game again just to unlock everything! Especially the difficulty! I liked the original but gave up on it months ago as I didn't enjoy playing the same levels over and over again. Way to hard!

Boston

[/QUOTE]

I find it even more frustrating that Ninja Gaiden Black requires to finish the game in order to unlock the Mission Mode! That's a lot to ask for considering how long and difficult the game is. Not to mention they don't tell until you open the case and read the manual, making it impossible to get a full refund at most game stores.  I think we have a new video game rant for VGC. 

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 12th, 2006, 10:34 pm

Maybe I should knock it down to a B!

Zen444

Postby Zen444 » March 13th, 2006, 5:56 am

Ninja Gaiden Black is the only difficult game in a series of easy games released this generation.

Nowadays, normal means easy, and easy means ridicoulously easy.

Tremo01

Postby Tremo01 » March 13th, 2006, 4:36 pm

C- for Stubbs the zombie???? That game is  really fun!

Funkmaster V

Postby Funkmaster V » March 13th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Bah! This current gen of games have been the best yet. So may games from yester-year were so tough it was obvious they were never play tested.

Funk

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » March 13th, 2006, 5:55 pm

I received Stubbs for Christmas and my first impressions with the game was around a B-.  Playing with two players is fun, but after awhile it got kinda boring.  Its a really cool idea for a videogame, I just think the execution was a little off.  I would say its a C.

It makes me wonder why you could beat the crap out of the same guys in Streets of Rage 2 and it was great, but if you brought a similar formula into a 3D game it never seemed to work.  Not that Stubbs is a 3D beat em up, rather its a 3D eat-em-up...

Superjay

Postby Superjay » March 15th, 2006, 5:01 pm

Ninja Gaiden Black was the best adventure game I have ever played. I would have given that an A+. I'm not that great of a gamer and I beat it so what does that say about all of these people saying its to hard. Stubbs I thought was great definetly would have given that a B+. I had lots of fun with that game never got bored. I beat that game also and I thought the end was hilarious. Darkwatch was ok and seeing that game get higher scores then the other 2 titles I just previously mentioned is revolting.

Superjay

Postby Superjay » March 15th, 2006, 7:06 pm

I made a mistake. Ninja Gaiden wasn't  rated lower. Opps

Return to “Review Feedback”