Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube reviews

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
bluemonkey1

Postby bluemonkey1 » April 18th, 2006, 5:12 am

By the way VGC just wanted to mention some stuff about your review of Hunter the Reckoning.

It's 1-4 players not 1-2.  And you mention that guns are in short supply.  But every character has a gun that has unlimited ammo (albeit one of them is a crossbow).  When we play we find ourselves using these ranged weapons all the time.

Zenzerotron

Postby Zenzerotron » April 18th, 2006, 3:48 pm

VGC.......I think you should be more detailed other then just saying "limited 3rd party support and smaller game library".

I think your review should state the actual story/situation..........Gamecube had very strong 3rd party support when it was released, but 3rd party companies all slowly abandoned it as time went on. You should state that the last 2 years of Gamecube saw a big software drought, while XBox and PS2 still had tons of 3rd party support.

In summary, you should mention something along these lines, instead of just being very vague and saying "lower 3rd party support compared to Xbox and PS2".

Because to me, and many other Gamecube owners, this was a very disappointing tragic history of events.

Return to “Review Feedback”