5/5/2006: Nintendo DS: Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
a1

5/5/2006: Nintendo DS: Metroid Prime Hunters, Tetris DS

Postby a1 » July 9th, 2007, 2:44 am

I actually noticed one more thing about the review critic. You mention the online multiplayer, but you don't mention the fact that you can play with bots on multi-cart. I figured that the game didn't let you play with bots, but I decided to check anyway, and I was pleasantly surprised to figure out that I, with my lack of a wi-fi connection, could still play the multiplayer. It isn't much, but I bet it's easier than playing against a bunch of fanatics. Did you realize you could play with bots critic?

Anyway, you're still spot on with the rest of your review. The game should let you save anywhere (I hate having to go back to my ship when I'm done playing), and it is a pretty standard shooter. The single player is pretty short, and I think that having only 4 levels is pretty ridiculous. Since I found out I could play the multiplayer with bots, I'd give it a B-, because that adds a lot more replay value, and I find it pretty fun. If I hadn't realized that, and judged the game mainly on its single player adventure, I'd agree with your C.

Return to “Review Feedback”