Video Game Critic Clockwork Knight Sega Saturn Review Annotations by Dreamcastfan99

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Roperious1

Video Game Critic Clockwork Knight Sega Saturn Review Annotations by Dreamcastfan99

Postby Roperious1 » November 2nd, 2010, 6:32 pm

[QUOTE=Dreamcastfan99]

Note: Both commentaries have profanity in the videos?
[/QUOTE]

Hey it's not really the profanity per se. Directing the profanity at the person who wrote the review that you are annotating is bad form. The critic uses some mild profanity, it gives his reviews character. It is up to you whether you use it or not. Just use be aware of what the purpose of the annotation is- to comment on the review, not to attack the reviewer. 

Dreamcastfan99

Postby Dreamcastfan99 » November 2nd, 2010, 8:32 pm

[QUOTE=Roperious][QUOTE=Dreamcastfan99]

Note: Both commentaries have profanity in the videos?
[/QUOTE]

Hey it's not really the profanity per se. Directing the profanity at the person who wrote the review that you are annotating is bad form. The critic uses some mild profanity, it gives his reviews character. It is up to you whether you use it or not. Just use be aware of what the purpose of the annotation is- to comment on the review, not to attack the reviewer. 

[/QUOTE]

I only did the annotation to comment on the review, I was not meaning to use profanity directly at the critic, but I will only use profanity differently on future annotations.

Return to “Review Feedback”