Super Mario Kart

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
nesfan1

Super Mario Kart

Postby nesfan1 » April 4th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Really? I was unaware that c-down was a fire button too. I thought it was just Z.

Jake

Super Mario Kart

Postby Jake » April 22nd, 2011, 9:15 am

[QUOTE=Snesfreak]Well, maybe I should shock everyone with my score list:

SNES mario kart: A+ brilliant, excellent racing formula and secure foundation for the later versions. Clever use of mode 7 and the best battle mode to date makes this unmissable.
[/QUOTE]

YEAH! First is usually the best anyway... A+ for me. The game was completely original for the time, and started a whole new series. Not only that but it's great fun for 1 or 2 players! Giving it a D+ would be like putting Rad Racer for NES  at a D. Doesn't make sense to me. I never got nauseated playing this... I've played SMK
with a headache or falling asleep before, and still had a great time. lol.

I like the 150cc I wish there was a 200! I can get gold on all three, and the Special Cup 150cc although the gopfer first level takes 2-3 times to complete...

Mushroom 150cc is not even difficult to me...

Has anyone else seen the ending credits for winning the RAINBOW race in the special cup?

Also, another funny thing with SMK is when you play 2 players and you lose in 4th, but your friend or whatnot comes in 3rd/2nd or 1st.... your guy will be next to the bronze podium, crying and staring over at the platform. LOL!

Return to “Review Feedback”