6/18/2006: Genesis: Ballz, Gargoyles, SportsTalk Baseball

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Funkmaster V

Postby Funkmaster V » June 21st, 2006, 1:23 am

[QUOTE=Atarifever]By the way, for any Star Trek fanatics, here's a list of the voice actors for the Gargoyles TV show (it's from wikipedia).  I remember recognizing a lot of them when I used to watch the show.

I wish they'd do a modern 3d version of the game, or another good 2D one.  They just got a new comic book deal, so if it does well there may be another game in their future.

[/QUOTE]

Minus 50 cool points!

Vin

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » June 21st, 2006, 6:48 am

That star trek voice list was really cool! I am probably the biggest trek fan on here (lost interest when Enterprise came out but I was hardcore before that!)...I had known Frakes, Sirtis and Dorn had done voices but not all those others!!! Wish I knew which episode COLM MEANY was in, he is a fan fave of mine. If they do another GARGOYLES game they GOTTA get these guys/gals to do the voices!

bluemonkey1

Postby bluemonkey1 » June 21st, 2006, 8:00 am

I didn't know John Rhys-Davies was in a Voyager ep.  I loved him in Sliders, that was such a great show. 

Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » June 21st, 2006, 8:56 am

[QUOTE=Funkmaster V]

Minus 50 cool points!

Vin

[/QUOTE]
That's fine, I got tons of cool left yet.  I could play D&D while reading a comic and fixing a computer and still make the Fonz look like Steve Urkel.  That is of course, if I knew how to fix computers or play D&D, and if we're talking about post-motor cycle crash Fonz.

Return to “Review Feedback”