Mobile Site Readability?

General and high profile video game topics.
Rev1

Mobile Site Readability?

Postby Rev1 » February 21st, 2015, 6:48 pm

yeah I had the same thought about the Read More option on a mobile device but since I click everything anyway I wasn't sure if that was a really valid criticism so I just didn't say anything. I think it's less of a pain to just scroll compared to scrolling and clicking another link to read the remaining text. Usually when I'm on the mobile site I'm just bored and browsing some of your console reviews. I like the fact that I can just keep scrolling from review to review since you have a good 20ish titles on each page. I think clicking on an extra link would just be a pain.

scotland171

Mobile Site Readability?

Postby scotland171 » March 5th, 2015, 7:55 pm

There is a font issue related to the read more feature.

I am on android. Reviews long enough to get the (read more) truncation are getting their font size markedly reduced. Once you click the read more, the font expands along with the paragraph, like a puffer fish.

Edit: I was on the Full Site so I could see reader votes. If I go to the mobile site proper, there is neither the read more collapsing nor the reader votes. The changing font may be from trying to use Full Site on mobile.

Return to “Video Games General”