N-Gage Yourself!

General and high profile video game topics.
sega saturn x

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby sega saturn x » February 15th, 2005, 5:30 pm

You dont need to make a long winded arguement to prove a point.  Some people love systems and games no matter how bad they are and thats all there is to it.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby VideoGameCritic » February 15th, 2005, 5:33 pm

[QUOTE=sega saturn x]You dont need to make a long winded arguement to prove a point. Some people love systems and games no matter how bad they are and thats all there is to it.
[/QUOTE]

Hey - I resemble that remark!

sega saturn x

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby sega saturn x » February 16th, 2005, 6:07 pm

Oh calm down im guilty of the same thing i love the saturn but most think its underpowerd and not worth the plastic its made of.  I have also loved more then one game every one else hated.

J.M. Vargas

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby J.M. Vargas » February 16th, 2005, 10:56 pm

It's sad when the Virtual Boy (a veritable dog of a console if there's ever been one) and its games get more respect than the N-Gage and its library of software, which are much more playable and true to the spirit of portable gaming than the VB and its library ever was.  I only blame Nokia for this though.  They designed the system, priced it and marketed it (and its games) in such a way that neither hardcore gamers not cellphone users could be pleased with the final results. 

I own the Virtual Boy and most of the domestic games (still missing that darn "Jack Bros."), but the only reason I hold on to them is because of their collectible status.  If the N-Gage ever gets even a shred of respect or dignity from the gaming community it will be when it's dead and its remaining inventory sold out at discount prices.  People will realize then what I know now: this is one hell of a piece of cutting-edge technology with decent (not Earth-shattering) games that are fun to play on the road.  Looking forward to hearing what you truly feel about the N-Gage... in about five years after you actually bother to own and play one!    

Paul Campbell

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby Paul Campbell » February 17th, 2005, 12:24 pm

Frankly, I think the Virtual Boy has one of the best (if small) labraries of any system. Very few real dogs. Check out Dave's reviews. VB easily has the highest avarage grade for it's games of any of the systems. It's just the akwardness of the system itself that is unfortunate.

sega saturn x

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby sega saturn x » February 17th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Oh come now the n gage is'int the worst system ever it definetly beats the virtual boy at least the n gage dosent phisicaly hurt your eyes.

Paul Campbell

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby Paul Campbell » February 20th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Your mom physically hurts my eyes.

sega saturn x

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby sega saturn x » February 20th, 2005, 5:53 pm

What was that about?  I said i didnt like a system so you dissed me my how old are you 4?  Time to grow up or get harder skin if that made you mad.

Paul Campbell

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby Paul Campbell » February 21st, 2005, 1:58 am

That was a joke. Forget it.

sega saturn x

N-Gage Yourself!

Postby sega saturn x » February 21st, 2005, 9:43 am

Oh sorry some times i just get to serious

Return to “Video Games General”