Your expectations

General and high profile video game topics.
Sut1

Your expectations

Postby Sut1 » June 15th, 2012, 12:57 pm

"I think you're a little in denial there. I guess your just a nintendo hater and cant move on? Oh well "

No definitely not a Nintendo hater, I've got a Game Boy Advance SP and a Wii, although I will admit I prefer Sega's arcade style over Nintendo's style but no I have loved several Nintendo games. I have lost interest in the Wii's controls though and my PS3 gets alot more attention.

Regarding the single format wish, for a bloke like me who works full time and has a young family and whose game time is limited to 2 hours max a night - it would be a god send, 3DO had a nice idea but for single format to truly work you would have to have the current big guys all sign up.

Paul1231

Your expectations

Postby Paul1231 » June 21st, 2012, 3:56 am

[QUOTE=Irenicus]

I'm ready for the 720 & PS4. I'm ready for some next generation consoles & improved visuals. I just hope it comes before everything is download only, one-time codes, micro transactions & forced online connection required.

[/QUOTE]

Improved visuals?  Yes, the photo-realistic graphics we have now are really taking the reality out of my gaming experience...

Paul1231

Your expectations

Postby Paul1231 » June 21st, 2012, 3:59 am

[QUOTE=Weekend_Warrior]I honestly don't care at this point. I still have hundreds of old games on my want list from 10+ consoles. I'm pretty much set for at least the next 8 years. [/QUOTE]

Amen.  Being a PS3 owner, I would buy a 360 before I bought a PS4 or 720(?) since that would open up a whole new library to me. 

On the other hand, as long as the Wii U is backwards compatible with the Wii I will buy one at launch because my Wii only reads discs about half the time right now and it's driving me crazy.  I'd rather put the money towards the Wii U than a new Wii...

ActRaiser1

Your expectations

Postby ActRaiser1 » June 21st, 2012, 8:31 am

[QUOTE=Paul123]Improved visuals?  Yes, the photo-realistic graphics we have now are really taking the reality out of my gaming experience...<br>[/QUOTE]

I'd like improved visuals on how people look. Heavy Rain is awesome but everything else just doesn't look that good. It's that whole uncanny valley aspect that bugs me. When they're cartoonish it's not a problem.

chrisbid1

Your expectations

Postby chrisbid1 » June 22nd, 2012, 4:33 pm

i could care less about hardware.  i havent played a fun original game in years, and none of the big three are doing anything about that.

Return to “Video Games General”