Smadh bros 3ds demo

General and high profile video game topics.
a1

Smadh bros 3ds demo

Postby a1 » September 13th, 2014, 12:15 am

Here's a couple codes for early access to the smash bros 3ds demo. If you got platinum on club nintendo last year, have a 3ds registered and have an email liked to club nintendo, then you'll receive an email with four codes. Here are my spares, take if you need.

A05V87BH1M4FS1LG
A05VCCXA31ELX41S

First impressions, i like it, but it's not as easy to play on the small screen. I'll probably get it cause I love smash but the wii u version will be more fun to me. Oh, and the villager is awesome actually. I thought it was a stupid addition, but they knew what they were doing

Rev1

Smadh bros 3ds demo

Postby Rev1 » September 13th, 2014, 11:55 am

Does anyone else have a spare code that you could PM to me? I would really like to play the demo but I guess if it isn't meant to be, that's fine. Still, I would be totally interested if someone had one lying around.

ptdebate1

Smadh bros 3ds demo

Postby ptdebate1 » September 13th, 2014, 1:43 pm

[QUOTE=Rev]Does anyone else have a spare code that you could PM to me? I would really like to play the demo but I guess if it isn't meant to be, that's fine. Still, I would be totally interested if someone had one lying around.[/QUOTE]

Rev...downloading games!?

JK [wink] I just PMed you.

Rev1

Smadh bros 3ds demo

Postby Rev1 » September 13th, 2014, 5:48 pm

You made my day, I really appreciate it. I'm downloading it now.

Rev1

Smadh bros 3ds demo

Postby Rev1 » September 14th, 2014, 11:35 am

This is really interesting. The only mode you get on the demo is Time Attack, 2 minutes, normal/high items, Battlefield, and one of 5 characters (Villager, Mega Man, Mario, Link, and Pikachu). The physics seem closer to that of Brawl, then previous games, but tripping has been removed. You can air dodge an infinite number of times. However, it seems like the game moves a bit faster (just a tad). As for the characters, it's really hard to tell how good any of them will be until the full cast is revealed. I remember everyone thought Zelda was good in SSBB but as the generation stabilized people realized how limited she was, and she then became considered the second worst character in the game (behind Ganandorf). Still, it seems like the 3 returning characters were all buffed in several ways, for example Link's grab is quicker, he has a better dash attack, and so forth.

I really wish the demo would let me customize the controls because it currently feels awkward with the buttons located where they are. Still, I'm having lots of fun with this. Good times...

Return to “Video Games General”