Whats in your current rotation

General and high profile video game topics.
HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » December 17th, 2014, 11:50 pm

I kind of miss the OG PSP. Might order the E1000 just cause I have physical discs at my disposal, if anyone can tell me what that model is like that'd be great.

OG PSP (Go) -- God of War: Chains of Olympus

Nintendo DS -- NanoStray

PS2 -- Hitman: Contracts

Xbox One -- Halo: The Master Chief Collection which is in a better state than at launch fyi, still chugging along with updates.

Astrosmasher1

Postby Astrosmasher1 » December 18th, 2014, 7:10 am

Current Play list

Xbone
Thief Great game that loses its way towards the end
Worms Battlegrounds This months free game
Peggle 2 Awesome update to the 360 game
Halo   Co op couch classic
Titanfall Best multiplayer shooter on any system
Strike Suit Zero old school space combat

Naughty Bear Panic in paradise Not all Teddys are nice
Saw   That puppet is up to its old tricks again can you survive?
Dead Island I have beaten it twice and keep coming back for more.
Afterburner Climax Downloaded it again due to the thread on this board
Peggle Good puzzler
Far Cry Classic basic version of the PC game.
Warface Free to play but a poor shooter that is getting turned off in Feb.

JWK1

Postby JWK1 » December 18th, 2014, 12:44 pm

@Vegas - thanks man! I struggled in deciding between ps4 and wii u but I'm happy with my decision. Hopefully will get a wii u in next year or so. There are tons of great PS4 games on sale for Christmas so everyone interested should check some sights. I got Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil edition, Assassins Creed IV, and MGS V: Ground Zeroes for $60 total on amazon last night.

@JLH - hope you are enjoying Dragon Quest IV on DS. When you're done I highly HIGHLY suggest Dragon Quest V. It still has that DQ charm but a story that's surprisingly gripping and mature. I liked DQ4 but I LOVED DQ5!

@Steer - your current games remind me that I need to play Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door again. One of the greatest jrpgs of all time, IMHO.

JustLikeHeaven1

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » December 18th, 2014, 1:32 pm

I actually grabbed Dragon Quest V earlier this year.  So I'll certainly play that when I'm done with Dragon Quest IV.  Glad to hear that they're worth it!  I hope you're still digging Final Fantasy VII...it's awesome.

Anyone interested in those Dragon Quest games on the DS...they're getting very hard to find and both IV and V command crazy high prices if you're looking for a new sealed copy of the game. I think a complete copy (USED) goes for higher than their original MSRP.

bronZfonZ1

Postby bronZfonZ1 » December 18th, 2014, 4:58 pm

Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Shovel Knight
Bravely Default
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Rev1

Postby Rev1 » December 18th, 2014, 5:32 pm

[QUOTE=vegas833]

Rev- I only Smash for Wii U do you think it is worth it to get it on 3DS as well?
[/QUOTE]

Nah, the Wii U version is better overall. If you want to play Smash on the go it's pretty nice but most of the time I'd rather just play the Wii U version. I'm mostly using it to unlock custom moves for the characters since it is the quickest way to do it. Still, if you like amiibos though there is a trick to unlock a lot of the equipment/customs quickly on the Wii u version as well.

Return to “Video Games General”