Ahh,noo...my mom!

General and high profile video game topics.
Tan Man

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Tan Man » February 8th, 2005, 4:15 pm

She says u have to tone down the language if I still want to look here. Help!

Dennis

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Dennis » February 8th, 2005, 4:55 pm

LOL.  There's no bad language on this site! 

You should point out to your mom the hypocrisy of making a fuss over a few swear words, yet probably allowing you to play and read about video games that contain realistic violence and gore.

mappy mouse pd

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby mappy mouse pd » February 8th, 2005, 5:02 pm

I don't know what your mom's talking about. This is one of the cleanest VG sites around. I mean, even the Custer's Revenge screens are censored.

Zen444

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Zen444 » February 8th, 2005, 6:30 pm

HAH! YOU GOT BEAT UP BY A GIRL SUCKER

sega saturn x

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby sega saturn x » February 8th, 2005, 6:38 pm

If your mom thinks "hell" or "damn" is over the tp she needs to pull that stick out of her craw.  How old are you any way?  Satnd up for yourself for god sake!

Chicken Warrior

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Chicken Warrior » February 9th, 2005, 1:32 am

In everything on this site I've read, any swearword is replaced by '[explitive]', as is Dave's way of keeping the site 'suitable'. You'd better not let your mom see any of the video games you play, unless you play different games than everyone else, cause there's lots of swear words in em'.

Paul Campbell

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Paul Campbell » February 9th, 2005, 5:32 am

Tell your mom I wouldn't visit this site if swearing was a problem.  I'm a non-swearing Mormon guy and I'm pretty picky about the sites I support and frequent.  And, please have her point out the supposed "language" she is talking about.  She was probably on a different site.

Tan Man

Ahh,noo...my mom!

Postby Tan Man » February 11th, 2005, 4:23 pm

Im 12.

Return to “Video Games General”