The Wii U 3rd party support I am interested in :

General and high profile video game topics.
weallmissedme1

Postby weallmissedme1 » February 16th, 2014, 8:22 pm

I love this. Halo is the same game over and over, AND IT STILL SELLS WELL. GTA is the same game usually, AND IT SELLS WELL. Maybe people are starting to think the cool thing to do is play T-Rated or M-Rated games. Probably. Video games are less and less appealing. People are starting to think graphics and gore matter. Noone is paying attention to what matters, FUN!

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » February 16th, 2014, 10:28 pm

weallmissed-me-You're wrong, games are just as if not moreso appealing now, and it's possible for games to violent, have good graphics AND be fun at the same time ya know?  People don't play M-rated games just cause it's the "cool" thing to do[rolleyes]

BanjoPickles1

Postby BanjoPickles1 » February 16th, 2014, 11:38 pm

....what are you talking about?? I'm all about games being fun! GTA 5 was one example I used. I never even MENTIONED Halo, but I DID mention F-Zero, Starfox, etc. gore and "mature" themes mean little to me if the game sucks! For example, I'd much rather play Pikmin 3 than the latest Call of Duty.

And you're wrong about every GTA being the same. I'm not the biggest fan, but I can give credit where credit is due.

HardcoreSadism1

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » February 17th, 2014, 12:19 am

[QUOTE=weallmissedme]I love this. Halo is the same game over and over, AND IT STILL SELLS WELL. GTA is the same game usually, AND IT SELLS WELL. Maybe people are starting to think the cool thing to do is play T-Rated or M-Rated games. Probably. Video games are less and less appealing. People are starting to think graphics and gore matter. Noone is paying attention to what matters, FUN![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah? Not sure many care seeing this is the most generic statement you keep fleshing out in every topic.

Seriously you're achieving zip.

weallmissedme1

Postby weallmissedme1 » February 17th, 2014, 2:23 am

I'm not trying to "achieve" anything. I'm being vocal on my opinion. You've always been very rude with your posts to me, HS. I'm never directly rude to someone, but my goodness.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » February 17th, 2014, 5:08 am

weallmissedm- You've never been "rude" with anyone?  Now that's hilarious.

How exactly has Banjo been rude to you? 

weallmissedme1

Postby weallmissedme1 » February 17th, 2014, 12:10 pm

Banjo wasn't. It was HardcoreSadism.

James1

Postby James1 » February 18th, 2014, 1:57 am

[QUOTE=weallmissedme]I'm never directly rude to someone, but my goodness.[/QUOTE]
Your prior actions suggest otherwise......

Robotrek

Re: The Wii U 3rd party support I am interested in :

Postby Robotrek » January 1st, 2022, 5:05 pm

This is definitely a flashback. Lot of names that just aren't here anymore. Oltobaz, Vexer, Steer/Segatorious. Surprised we haven't seen more action from those guys in all honesty, especially now that we don't need permission to post anymore.

ActRaiser

Re: The Wii U 3rd party support I am interested in :

Postby ActRaiser » January 2nd, 2022, 8:16 pm

Robotrek wrote:This is definitely a flashback. Lot of names that just aren't here anymore. Oltobaz, Vexer, Steer/Segatorious. Surprised we haven't seen more action from those guys in all honesty, especially now that we don't need permission to post anymore.

Vexer/Darkrage, Steer/Segatorious, Weallmissedme were all banned. They aren't coming back.

Oltobaz is still a member and can post anytime.

Return to “Video Games General”