I want to see a review on...

General and high profile video game topics.
Irenicus1

Postby Irenicus1 » October 4th, 2013, 11:29 pm

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

NBA 2K14

BanjoPickles1

Postby BanjoPickles1 » October 5th, 2013, 12:40 am

There is one game, in particular, that I have been dying to read Dave's thoughts on, and that is Prince of Persia for snes. In my opinion, it is one of the underrated gems of the 16-bit era! Gorgeous graphics, great music, and an incredible challenge! Out of all of the different versions of PoP that I've plowed through, Konami's snes take on it stands as the absolute best!

Rev1

Postby Rev1 » October 5th, 2013, 11:27 am

[QUOTE=BanjoPickles]There is one game, in particular, that I have been dying to read Dave's thoughts on, and that is Prince of Persia for snes. In my opinion, it is one of the underrated gems of the 16-bit era! Gorgeous graphics, great music, and an incredible challenge! Out of all of the different versions of PoP that I've plowed through, Konami's snes take on it stands as the absolute best![/QUOTE]

I think the Turbografx CD version is probably the best one simply for the music. Still, he's reviewed a bunch of them so he might as well review the snes one.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » October 5th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Some Genesis games I would like to see him review:

Vectorman 2

Bugs Bunny Double Trouble

Demolition Man

Body Count

Double Dragon 2: The Revenge
Double Dragon V-The Shadow Falls

Exosquad

Insector X

James Pond series

Joe And Mac

Revolution X

Red Zone

Robocop 3

Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare

Spiderman And X-Men in Arcade's Revenge

Spiderman Vs. The Kingpin

Thunder Force IV

Garfield: Caught In The Act

Toxic Crusaders

Twin Hawk

Wolfchild

X-Perts

Zool

Zero Tolerance

Sut1

Postby Sut1 » October 5th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Darkrage - Have you played project altered beast ? It's a game I've always fancied but most reviews say it's Terrible but I enjoyed the ps2 reboot of Shinobi, so was hoping this was going to be good also. Would be nice to hear a regular gamer point of view rather than 'professional' reviewers.

snakeboy1

Postby snakeboy1 » October 5th, 2013, 5:44 pm

[QUOTE=darkrage6]

Some Genesis games I would like to see him review:

Double Dragon 2: The Revenge

Thunder Force IV

[/QUOTE]

Double Dragon II came out for the Genesis?  If it did, I'm assuming it never made it to the U.S. because this is the first time I've heard of it.

Also, isn't Thunder Force IV the same as Lightening Force, which he's already reviewed?

Here's a few NES games that I'd like to see reviewed:

Pro Wrestling:  I've already suggested this one to him several times before...

Bucky O'hare:  Sort of Konami's version of Mega Man. 

Kirby's Adventure:  I know the VGC isn't a big Kirby fan, but I think this one needs a review.

MC Kids:  I know a Super Mario 3 clone with a McDonald's license sounds terrible, but the game is actually pretty good.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » October 5th, 2013, 6:41 pm

Haven't played Project Altered Beast myself, but it does look pretty cool and i'd certainly be interested to see what the critic thinks of it, I would recommend you try it out for yourself and not let other people decide for you, there are many games hated by most that I found myself enjoying quite a bit(Mindjack being one example).

Double Dragon 2 did come out in Japan exclusively on the Genesis, there are quite a few overseas Genesis titles i'd be interested to hear the critic's thoughts on.

Didn't know that Lightning Force was the same as Thunder Force IV, I always assumed they were different games for some reason.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » October 5th, 2013, 7:13 pm

Some portable titles I would like to see

Gamegear-Sonic Blast, Sonic Drift 2, Tails Adventure

DS-Kirby Squeak Squad, Sonic Colors, Kirby Super Star Ultra

PSP-The Third Birthday, Metal Gear Portable Ops, Spliter Cell: Essentials, Pac Man World 3, Power Stone Collection, Gangs Of London, Ghost Recon: Predator, Ghost In The Shell, Def Jam Fight For NY: The Takeover, SWAT: Target Liberty, Metal Gear: Peace Walker 

GBA-Kirby And The Amazing Mirror, Kirby: Nightmare In Dreamland

Return to “Video Games General”