Silent Hills on Xbox One

General and high profile video game topics.
BlasteroidAli

Silent Hills on Xbox One

Postby BlasteroidAli » May 30th, 2015, 6:45 am

Yeah you heard right the game that was cancelled on the inferior Ps4 :P might come out on the mighty Xbone!!! :geek: The best game system this gen. :lol: Yeah! Okay one of them..lol
http://comicbook.com/2015/05/29/silent- ... exclusive/

Atarifever

Re: Silent Hills on Xbox One

Postby Atarifever » May 30th, 2015, 7:58 am

I very much doubt this. None of the rumour adds up. The rumoured price is too high, by several times over. The removal of PT from the PS store is rumoured to be related to this, but that move is so anti-Phil Spencer (who wants to, rightly, be seen as gamings good guy) it's hard to believe. The motion capture isn't even done yet and it's unclear now if anyone involved with the project is actually still interested in it or available for it. I don't think this is real.

Rev

Postby Rev » May 30th, 2015, 9:15 am

Billions....?????

I doubt it. The fact that the source is a youtube channel doesn't help much with this rumor either.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » May 31st, 2015, 3:30 am

Come and worship the Xbone Atari Fever!
I have now heard it is trillions... oh is it April the first yet?

Now I am reading this rumour has been quashed. You will see my original post was supposed to be tongue and cheek.

For me if Konami was going to reboot it they should have done so putting it out on all formats to spread the cost in case it turned out to be like Silent Hill Homecoming. Which was good but not great.

Did I say I love Silent Hill?

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » May 31st, 2015, 2:39 pm

How I wish this were true. I have both a PS4 and an Xbox One so it wouldn't matter to me which console it released for so long as it were real :(.

Vexer6

Postby Vexer6 » May 31st, 2015, 9:01 pm

I was annoyed that Silent Hills was going to be a PS4 exclusive, given that Downpour and Homecoming were both multi-platform titles, have the next entry suddenly be exclusive didn't make sense. So hopefully when a new Silent Hill comes out, it will be available for both consoles.

BlasteroidAli

Postby BlasteroidAli » June 1st, 2015, 5:36 am

ptdebate wrote:How I wish this were true. I have both a PS4 and an Xbox One so it wouldn't matter to me which console it released for so long as it were real :(.

This was going to be the game I bought the PS4 for. Now..... well I have a one and that is enough.

Return to “Video Games General”