Games You Want to Like But You Can't

General and high profile video game topics.
CaptainCruch

Games You Want to Like But You Can't

Postby CaptainCruch » July 21st, 2015, 11:05 am

I'm still trying to get into Zelda: Majora's Mask (3DS), but I just can't get into the game, no matter how much I want to like it. That made me wonder: are there any other games you really want to like, but just can't? I also have the same feeling for Sonic CD - I love all the Genesis Sonic games, and when I finally managed to play this one (on a GameCube Collection disc) I was very, very disappointed... it just seems too confusing to me.

Rev

Re: Games You Want to Like But You Can't

Postby Rev » July 21st, 2015, 11:15 am

I dislike Sonic CD a lot as well... The layout is really confusing for a 2D Sonic game. I'm honestly not sure why it is held in such high regards because the layout is so sloppy. It gives me a headache.

An other game that I wanted to like more would be Dynamite Headdy for the Genesis. For a Genesis title, the game looks beautiful but something about the game really doesn't click with me. I'm honestly not sure what it is. I'm a huge fan of platformers and boss fights so I'm not sure why I don't like it.

Vexer6

Re: Games You Want to Like But You Can't

Postby Vexer6 » July 21st, 2015, 11:40 am

I wanted to like Vampire Rain, it wasn't a bad premise, but the game was just one big pile of missed opportunities.

Return to “Video Games General”