PC/Console Convergence

General and high profile video game topics.
Vexer6

Re: PC/Console Convergence

Postby Vexer6 » August 2nd, 2015, 12:07 am

Well Linux is not necessarily easier to customize for everyone, you can't assume that, some people just have a much easier time customizing with Windows.

Whether windows is a "bad OS" is merely your opinion and not a fact, millions of people including myself think it's a pretty good OS.

I've almost never had to deal with viruses thanks to my anti-virus software, so the whole "windows is insecure" thing I find is very overblown.

Windows has been very user friendly for my experience, personally I really don't care much about a desktop, I care about how well my computer performs, not what my desktop background is.

I don't think the article is "trash" at all.

SigSauerLover

Postby SigSauerLover » August 2nd, 2015, 3:16 am

*facepalm* I was talking about the desktop environment, not the freakin' picture in the background of a desktop. And of course you wouldn't find the article trash. It goes with what you're saying and TOTALLY isn't biased at all. I guess I should explain that that was sarcasm in case.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » August 2nd, 2015, 12:49 pm

SigSauerLover wrote:*facepalm* I was talking about the desktop environment, not the freakin' picture in the background of a desktop. And of course you wouldn't find the article trash. It goes with what you're saying and TOTALLY isn't biased at all. I guess I should explain that that was sarcasm in case.

Just read his forum username...all I'm saying lol

Vexer6

Postby Vexer6 » August 2nd, 2015, 11:15 pm

I guess I should explain that you EDIT: This post has been edited for being a rude personal attack
Last edited by scotland on August 3rd, 2015, 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Personal attack

SigSauerLover

Postby SigSauerLover » August 3rd, 2015, 1:24 pm

Vexer6 wrote:I guess I should explain that you EDIT: This post has been edited for being a rude personal attack

C-c-c-COMBO BREAKER.

Return to “Video Games General”