Your worst week critic?

General and high profile video game topics.
Zen444

Your worst week critic?

Postby Zen444 » March 7th, 2005, 4:22 pm

What was your worst week in terms of bad games? I cant imagine you getting 3F games in a single week.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Your worst week critic?

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 8th, 2005, 5:18 pm

I really don't recall a particularly "bad" week. Actually, giving F's is more fun than A's because you can really lay into the game.

sega saturn x

Your worst week critic?

Postby sega saturn x » March 8th, 2005, 9:52 pm

Oh i agree i review games for fun on sega forums and i just did bubsy on genesis.  I gave it an F- and boy did it deserve it.

Zenzerotron

Your worst week critic?

Postby Zenzerotron » March 9th, 2005, 1:04 pm

If you think Bubsy was rotten on the 16-bit systems, just you try the 3D Playstation version of Bubsy. Possibly the worst PSone game EVER.

sega saturn x

Your worst week critic?

Postby sega saturn x » March 9th, 2005, 3:38 pm

Oh boy a thousand times no

J.M. Vargas

Your worst week critic?

Postby J.M. Vargas » March 9th, 2005, 6:51 pm

Doesn't every system have a dog of a game that, theoretically, bites just as hard and is just as nasty as another system's dog?  Rather than unequivocally (??!!) state that one game is worst than the other we should gather all the crap games for every system and pit them head-to-head in a tournament of sorts.  Imagine the dream matches: 3DO's 'S.H.A.D.O.W. War of Succesion' (WORST... FIGHTING GAME... EVER, PERIOD!) against the indigent, putrid and worthless 'Time Killers' for Genesis?  Or the Virtual Boy's 'Red Alarm' versus the Saturn port of 'Sky Target' (a framey and ugly 3D update of the "Afterburner" formula).  Or what about the PSOne version of 'Spawn' (an even worse offender than 'Bubsy 3D,' IMHO) versus any CD-i version of 'Zelda' or the incredibly pointless and boring 'Superman 64' for N64 (shudder)?

Now why doesn't the critic establish a tournament like that for his friends to battle over for bragging rights?  That's what I want know!

sega saturn x

Your worst week critic?

Postby sega saturn x » March 9th, 2005, 9:27 pm

I know ive thought about it more then once what would i rather do
play bubsy for an hour
OR
be mugged
Man life is full of hard choices.

Return to “Video Games General”