Target Buy 2 Get One Free Sale

General and high profile video game topics.
snakeboy

Re: Target Buy 2 Get One Free Sale

Postby snakeboy » November 4th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Yeah, I wanted Alien Isolation, but that was out of stock, too. Kinda disappointing. But I ended up with Geometry Wars 3, Driveclub, and Trackmania Turbo, so I'm pretty happy.

Tron

Postby Tron » November 5th, 2016, 12:37 am

So I bought a bunch of Wii U games. Santa is bringing a Wii U this Christmas. I bought 9 games and I'm having buyers remorse. I want an Xbox One so I can play modded skyrim and I just spent my allowance.

let's see if I remember:
$60 games
Mario maker
Splatoon
Super Mario Bros and luigi

$40 & $30 games
Mario party
Minecraft
Lego avengers

$20 games
Mario 3d
Lego city
Donkey kong

The amiibo game looks dumb, but of course the kids said they want that one, but then that means I have to buy Amiibos right? I'm not buying those things.

I looked for Pikmin, but they didn't have. I figured Santa will bring the Mario kart bundle so we'll get that game too

snakeboy

Postby snakeboy » November 5th, 2016, 12:48 pm

Tron wrote:So I bought a bunch of Wii U games. Santa is bringing a Wii U this Christmas. I bought 9 games and I'm having buyers remorse. I want an Xbox One so I can play modded skyrim and I just spent my allowance.

let's see if I remember:
$60 games
Mario maker
Splatoon
Super Mario Bros and luigi

$40 & $30 games
Mario party
Minecraft
Lego avengers

$20 games
Mario 3d
Lego city
Donkey kong

The amiibo game looks dumb, but of course the kids said they want that one, but then that means I have to buy Amiibos right? I'm not buying those things.

I looked for Pikmin, but they didn't have. I figured Santa will bring the Mario kart bundle so we'll get that game too

You might not be excited, but if I were your kids, I would be pretty pumped seeing all this under the tree and declare you Dad of the Year.

What is the "amiibo game" that you're talking about? I don't think any of the games you bought require them.

Tron

Postby Tron » November 5th, 2016, 9:13 pm

Thanks.

Amiibo Festival is the game. I know nothing about it, but I'm guessing that you need to buy Amiibos to enjoy it.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » November 6th, 2016, 7:42 am

Here's what I snagged at Target yesterday.

PS4 Ratchet and Clank
PS4 No Man's Sky
PS4 Atari Collections 2

For whatever reason the Atari Collection worked during checkout in the store. I've no idea why it wasn't a part of the online sales. They were out of the Atari Collection Vol. 1; hence, No Man's Sky. (as weird a pick as that was I didn't see anything else I wanted in the $20 range and it was $40.

Return to “Video Games General”