Election weekend gaming

General and high profile video game topics.
Teddybear

Re: Election weekend gaming

Postby Teddybear » November 5th, 2016, 7:21 pm

BlasteroidAli wrote:Its like Alien vs Predator.. whoever wins you lose.. or we lose..

I have been saying "death by hanging or drowning.....your choice people" for months now. This AVP marketing line is 100 times better!!!!!!! :-)

Been playing Intellivsion's Super Chef BT and Beauty and the Beast on this final Saturday before our nation's election. No campaign tie-ins, just two awesome games. For the first time since I became eligible to vote in a presidential election (1992) I am not voting at all this Tuesday.............................and I feel fine about it.

I trust the rest of you will do an excellent job in selecting the best candidate ;-)

scotland

Postby scotland » November 5th, 2016, 7:25 pm

BlasteroidAli wrote: Anyones guess..I simply have no idea. think if I wanted to quote a movie it would be Beneath the planet of the apes. The brexit people are like the telepaths with their hands on the Omega device.

Ha! That analogy alone gets you a nice juicy banana. Why do I have a mental image of Taylor at the end of the original Planet of the Apes pounding the sand...oh well...I'm sure that its a good omen about the election.

matmico399

Postby matmico399 » November 5th, 2016, 8:16 pm

Goodness I just thought of the perfect Election game. Warlords 2600. Play against an opponent who is voting for the other major candidate from yours. Then select two computer opponents who represent Stein and Johnson. The computer opponents will die quicker, then you battle your friend of the two major candidates. Last man/woman standing wins!

scotland

Postby scotland » November 5th, 2016, 8:29 pm

matmico399 wrote:Goodness I just thought of the perfect Election game. Warlords 2600. Play against an opponent who is voting for the other major candidate from yours. Then select two computer opponents who represent Stein and Johnson. The computer opponents will die quicker, then you battle your friend of the two major candidates. Last man/woman standing wins!

Any reason to play Warlords is a winner in my books. Warlords 2016!

Tron

Postby Tron » November 5th, 2016, 9:10 pm

BanjoPickles wrote:"The president has been kidnapped. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue him?"

Good call. You can include saving the president's daughter in Resident Evil 4 with that.

I'm thinking of NARC arcade game. Opening sequence from the FBI to not do drugs and then you play as cops blowing drug dealers to chunks. The 80's War on Drugs propaganda really got to me. I remember as a kid thinking, "Are drugs really that bad that we should kill drug dealers like this?" Now it may not be that graphic, but back then this was one of the most violent and graphic games out there.

Return to “Video Games General”