The Disney Afternoon Collection announced for Everything but the Nintendo Switch!

General and high profile video game topics.
Kevin

Re: The Disney Afternoon Collection announced for Everything but the Nintendo Switch!

Postby Kevin » March 25th, 2017, 12:09 pm

I don't get why this isn't going on a Nintendo system either. I heard it was because of poor sales of the mega Man legacy collection. I hope this isn't true because that's not a good example for Capcom. The collection was great and I bought it on sale but I believe that collection sold poorly because all those games were available already on the virtual console. Most mega Man die hards already owned them.

Sonicx9

Re: The Disney Afternoon Collection announced for Everything but the Nintendo Switch!

Postby Sonicx9 » March 25th, 2017, 5:16 pm

Kevin wrote:I don't get why this isn't going on a Nintendo system either. I heard it was because of poor sales of the mega Man legacy collection. I hope this isn't true because that's not a good example for Capcom. The collection was great and I bought it on sale but I believe that collection sold poorly because all those games were available already on the virtual console. Most mega Man die hards already owned them.

They say that the collection could come to Nintendo Switch if people request/demand it enough for Capcom. But that is the thing people need to beg for game ports because we do not want the Nintendo Switch to end up like another Wii U situation with skipped multi platform games. I can understand why bleeding edge games such as Red Dead Redemption 2 are not going to come to Nintendo Switch as the game is too large/demanding for the console/the 32GB cap for game cards.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_ ... ndo_Switch, but the simpler games like The Disney Afternoon Collection should come to the Nintendo Switch no mater what happens!

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/16/t ... sk-capcom/

Return to “Video Games General”