Best video game feels?

General and high profile video game topics.
Gentlegamer

Re: Best video game feels?

Postby Gentlegamer » May 18th, 2017, 2:44 pm

Dark Souls: the series

Voor

Postby Voor » May 18th, 2017, 7:02 pm

Mario Kart SNES. The beginning of split screen and all the fun that comes with that.

CaptainCruch

Postby CaptainCruch » May 19th, 2017, 3:08 am

Completing Shovel Knight in New Game Plus mode... especially the boss rush in the end. I think it took me endless tries, but I finally managed to pull it off!

wolfdragon89

Postby wolfdragon89 » May 19th, 2017, 4:11 pm

mbd36 wrote:
wolfdragon89 wrote:Having played games since around 1994, I've had a few. The first time I played Sonic the Hedgehog and Streets of Rage were certified AWESOME moments. The first time I played Bioshock, I was captivated and couldn't look back. Also, the first time I played Quake II for PC. More recently, the first time I played DOOM 4 a year ago. That's definitely the best game to come out in a long long time for me.

Yep. Playing Sonic after being used to NES graphics was an amazing leap. Same with experiencing Soul Calibur and Sonic Adventure for on the Dreamcast back in the day.

The original Doom for PC was another one.

Oh yeah! In the 90s, whenever I would find out someone had a PC, I would always ask if they had DOOM. haha. And when my grandparents first bought the Playstation in 1996, we were hooked on Tekken and Fighting Force. Fast forward to the PS2 launch and it was GTA III, Max Payne, and Contra: Shattered Soldier. Good fricken times.

Return to “Video Games General”