Meme game gets upcoming physical ps4 release

General and high profile video game topics.
Crummylion

Meme game gets upcoming physical ps4 release

Postby Crummylion » June 13th, 2017, 11:12 am

I feel like posting about this here because a good amount of people here seem are oppose to pc gaming and digital gaming due to how complicated they can feel (even though ps4 and Xbox already make you wait to play games like pc games. -_-)
Anyways, the critically acclaimed Undertale is getting a physical release on ps4, ps vita, and pc. There's a standard and collector's edition, with a story booklet for the standard and the ost, annotated music booklet, and locket with music box for the collector's edition. If you want to try a console experience of the game or want the perks, you can sign up for a preorder on fangamer.
https://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita

Edit: just realized that there is a thread for physical releases right when I submitted this thread. I think I might delete this thread and bring it up there instead.
Last edited by Crummylion on June 13th, 2017, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eneuman96

Re: Meme game gets upcoming physical ps4 release

Postby eneuman96 » June 13th, 2017, 3:30 pm

I think Undertale deserves to be remembered as more than a "meme game," but I'm glad that console owners (well, Sony console owners anyway) finally get to play it. It really is a fantastic game, even though part of its fandom is rather cringey, and I might even buy the Vita version even though I already bought and played through it on PC.

Return to “Video Games General”