Most valuable game?

General and high profile video game topics.
JWK

Re: Most valuable game?

Postby JWK » July 9th, 2017, 7:02 pm

I have about 12 or so games for the PS1 that are worth over $100 including Suikoden II, R-Type Delta, Valkyrie Profile, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Destiny II and a few others. My copy of Team Buddies would probably go for around $210 or so. But my most rare/expensive PS1 game would be Misadventures of Tron Bonne. It's mint (even the case) and has the Mega Man Legends 2 disc with it. It's over $250 for a complete copy right now.

But my rarest, most expensive game in my collection is Street Fighter Zero 3 for Saturn. It's rare and expensive even disc-only, but my copy is in the box with its own 4mb Ram expansion cart. Even the box is in perfect shape. It's around $350 right now on eBay. I have a couple other games on Saturn that are $200+ like Battle Garegga. The Saturn is crazy expensive right now and will probably get worse as time goes on.

brendand

Postby brendand » July 10th, 2017, 9:30 am

some serious cool stuff mentioned already :) i am uncertain what my most valuable game is but it is likely one of these
Sega Rally sealed Nokia N-Gage
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest NTSC Snes prototype
Fatal Fury 2 Sega Megadrive boxed missing manual
Mr Bones Pal Sega Saturn
judgement Silversword Bandai Wonderswan
and a Pokemon Gold Prototype or dev cart

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » July 10th, 2017, 2:36 pm

I think mine is probably going to be a CIB Snatcher for Sega CD. I believe it's about $600 depending on the day.

Next would probably be a copy of Metal Wolf Chaos for the original Xbox. ~ $200 but I think that's on the high end.

I've got a number of CIB SNES games from when I was a kid. I should look and see what they go for but I've got Super Metroid which looks like it's going for $150.

JWK

Postby JWK » July 10th, 2017, 6:03 pm

I also wanted to mention that many of these posts make me jelly. Snatcher? Panzer Dragoon Saga? Hagane?

Man, I hate you guys... ;)

MoarRipter

Postby MoarRipter » July 12th, 2017, 2:30 pm

JWK wrote:I also wanted to mention that many of these posts make me jelly. Snatcher? Panzer Dragoon Saga? Hagane?

Man, I hate you guys... ;)

Don't feel too bad. My 4th disc of Panzer Dragoon Saga is so horribly scratched on the inner ring that it only plays in a mod-chipped Saturn. Due to that the resale value of my copy is basically zero but all four discs play fine in my Saturn, so suck it resellers/scalpers. 8-)

Return to “Video Games General”