Fear Effect Reinvented announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC to be released in 2018!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

Fear Effect Reinvented announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC to be released in 2018!

Postby Sonicx9 » August 21st, 2017, 12:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ets_3sTEcho

I never played this series, but this is a big deal considering this game is a HD remake of the hit PS1 game of the same name, and considering it was never released on other consoles/PC at the time frame this is deal breaker. Also worth mentioning is it is coming to the Nintendo Switch which will bring this game to portables/cartridge format for the very first time! Also the Nintendo Switch version is one of the very few M rated titles on the family friendly console which is not very common indeed!

Thoughts on this announcement?

Rev

Re: Fear Effect Reinvented announced for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC to be released in 2018!

Postby Rev » August 21st, 2017, 6:01 pm

This looks cool, my main hope is that they update the controls. It is very hard to go back to the game nowadays because of how hard the controls are. I love the series and is definitely something you get used to but a more modern control scheme would help the games tremendously. Here's me hoping for the best!

Return to “Video Games General”