Dr. EA Robotnik strikes again!

General and high profile video game topics.
Stalvern

Re: Dr. EA Robotnik strikes again!

Postby Stalvern » October 29th, 2017, 3:15 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:The whole Dr Robotnik name is just a joke, I can not believe people are offended by it. And mind you I have seen people on the internet call EA way more offensive names than that!

Nobody's offended. It's just tiresome.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » October 29th, 2017, 4:02 pm

Stalvern wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:The whole Dr Robotnik name is just a joke, I can not believe people are offended by it. And mind you I have seen people on the internet call EA way more offensive names than that!

Nobody's offended. It's just tiresome.

It's just juvenile...fixed that for you. :lol:

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » November 20th, 2017, 1:19 am

Remembered this and went back to the article in the OP. Kicking myself for not paying enough attention the first time. After the Battlefront II BS, it couldn't be more obvious that "an experience that players will want to come back to and enjoy for a long time to come" is PR-speak for "a system to wring as much money out of the players as possible". I'm still not convinced that it would have been a masterpiece before, but it's guaranteed that it won't be now. That's the last time I ever give EA the benefit of the doubt.

Gentlegamer

Postby Gentlegamer » November 20th, 2017, 2:17 pm

EA delenda est.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » November 27th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Told you people that EA was no good for nothing, especially with the controversy of Battlefront II. That why people need to speak out against companies like EA to give them a lesson.

Return to “Video Games General”