Star wars Battlefronts 2 available for everything but Switch

General and high profile video game topics.
Paul Campbell

Re: Star wars Battlefronts 2 available for everything but Switch

Postby Paul Campbell » November 24th, 2017, 5:51 am

Not perfectly, but after seeing Doom on the Switch, I'd say it would be more than adequate for me. I feel like a spoiled brat complaining about graphics any more. Everything looks amazing.

Voor

Postby Voor » November 24th, 2017, 6:54 pm

Paul Campbell wrote:Not perfectly, but after seeing Doom on the Switch, I'd say it would be more than adequate for me. I feel like a spoiled brat complaining about graphics any more. Everything looks amazing.

This is how I have felt since the GameCube era. Sunshine and Wind Waker are still beautiful. It’s so much more about the design than the technical power of the hardware. I actually prefer games less as they get closer to realistic looking and will take hand drawn sprites any day of the week. All the talk about the pseudo-new consoles (PS4 Pro, XboxX) and their power and it just doesn’t interest me at all.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » November 27th, 2017, 9:59 pm

I do think the Nintendo Switch could handle Star Wars Battlefronts 2 as the game runs on the Frostbite 3 engine. And mind you the engine did run on the PS3/Xbox 360 no less!: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frostbite_(game_engine)#Frostbite_3 It just EA HATES Nintendo and treats them like second class citizens, go figure!

Return to “Video Games General”