The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

Postby Sonicx9 » December 8th, 2017, 4:32 pm

It pains me to say this as a long time PlayStation fan and consumer starting in the PS1 days. But this was a bad 1 2 punch! The first punch in the gut was trying to get a PlayStation Plus game for free called Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, I could not get the game for free because they said I bought the game because of getting the demo for free 4 years ago long before the game went free. I called customer service many times, did many things on my PS3, heck I even accidentally bought the full game and got a refunded for the game in hopes to get it for free. But nothing worked, and they did nothing for me after the deal of the game being free expired. It maid me mad and frustrated as can be. The second punch in the gut was getting a 1 day tickets for the PlayStation Experience 2017. Last year I went on 1 day for $45 and loved the event. But this year their is only 2 day tickets for $75 with no single day choices. I even called customer service and they told me to call something else but the # did not work for me, and I did not buy the tickets and this pains me big time. I am now boycotting the PlayStation brand going forward and not even going to renew my PlayStation Plus Subscription in the wake of what recently happen. I am only going to buy the Nintendo Switch as that is the only console for me at this moment because they have good customer service and quality exclusive games I want to play along with multi-platform titles!

Do you guys feel bad for me on what happen recently?

Stalvern

Re: The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

Postby Stalvern » December 8th, 2017, 7:36 pm

Neither of these is a scam.

Sonicx9

Re: The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

Postby Sonicx9 » December 8th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Stalvern wrote:Neither of these is a scam.

Ok, I should have rephrased it differently but I have been screwed in the sense of not being able to get a free game from PS Plus like it was advertised and could not get proper 1 day tickets for the PlayStation Experience 2017 event and last year I was able to get in 1 day for a lower price point! I am frustrated as a long time PlayStation fan and this is not a good way to treat a fan like that with these issues!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » December 11th, 2017, 3:15 pm

You should get an xbox it is a better console.

Have the switch for going outside.

Use your playstation as doorstop. That is what mine is.

LoganRuckman

Postby LoganRuckman » December 11th, 2017, 4:46 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:You should get an xbox it is a better console.

Except Xbox One doesn't make any 1st party exclusives anymore due to Microsoft wanting to also make PC versions of their games. Sorry, but Switch, PS4, 3DS, and Vita are all superior.

pacman000

Postby pacman000 » December 11th, 2017, 5:32 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:Use your playstation as doorstop. That is what mine is.

I used my PlayStation the other day to play a game. It was fun. Never used a PS4 tho. ;)

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 11th, 2017, 6:18 pm

LoganRuckman wrote:

Except Xbox One doesn't make any 1st party exclusives anymore due to Microsoft wanting to also make PC versions of their games. Sorry, but Switch, PS4, 3DS, and Vita are all superior.

For me the Nintendo Switch along with the 3DS and PS Vita are the only thing from 8th Gen that I want, because I do not care very much for either the PS4/Xbox One IMO because of the lack of appealing must have exclusive games!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » December 11th, 2017, 6:41 pm

LoganRuckman wrote:

MS make surface which is essentially a portable version of the 1 with a bit more power. As such the games are exclusive to Microsoft products and guess what they run on win 10. No Linux here. Apple have a good game on their tablet from MS? Think again.

Lol.

Having said that I like the ps4. Plus if you want VR for it, only 300 bucks. Get a Vive you are looking at 1000... possibly more.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 11th, 2017, 8:01 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:
LoganRuckman wrote:

MS make surface which is essentially a portable version of the 1 with a bit more power. As such the games are exclusive to Microsoft products and guess what they run on win 10. No Linux here. Apple have a good game on their tablet from MS? Think again.

Lol.

Having said that I like the ps4. Plus if you want VR for it, only 300 bucks. Get a Vive you are looking at 1000... possibly more.

I am not a PC gamer because PC are a pain for me!

Tron

Postby Tron » December 11th, 2017, 10:56 pm

You shouldn't expect good customer service from billion dollar corporations. They aren't serving individuals. They're serving the masses. If you want good customer service then skip McDonald's and pay a little more at your local diner.

Return to “Video Games General”