The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

General and high profile video game topics.
GameOfThrones

Re: The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

Postby GameOfThrones » December 12th, 2017, 5:16 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
LoganRuckman wrote:
GameOfThrones wrote:You should get an xbox it is a better console.

Have the switch for going outside.

Use your playstation as doorstop. That is what mine is.

Except Xbox One doesn't make any 1st party exclusives anymore due to Microsoft wanting to also make PC versions of their games. Sorry, but Switch, PS4, 3DS, and Vita are all superior.

For me the Nintendo Switch along with the 3DS and PS Vita are the only thing from 8th Gen that I want, because I do not care very much for either the PS4/Xbox One IMO because of the lack of appealing must have exclusive games!

If you want exclusives then you have to get a ps4. It has loads of them. Also get VR. 60 percent of the games are exclusive.
Horizon zero dawn is by all accounts better than Zelda. Plus the uncharted series. Sony exclusive.

Sonicx9

Re: The PlayStation brand has scamed me on PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Experience 2017!

Postby Sonicx9 » December 12th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Tron wrote:You shouldn't expect good customer service from billion dollar corporations. They aren't serving individuals. They're serving the masses. If you want good customer service then skip McDonald's and pay a little more at your local diner.

Problem with PlayStation these days is they are so top dog that they do not care as much for quality control.

Tron

Postby Tron » December 12th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:
Tron wrote:You shouldn't expect good customer service from billion dollar corporations. They aren't serving individuals. They're serving the masses. If you want good customer service then skip McDonald's and pay a little more at your local diner.

Problem with PlayStation these days is they are so top dog that they do not care as much for quality control.

Seriously I think they should take a "Just give em what they want" mindset. If a customer takes the time to call about a concern or whatever just give em the game free. Why not? That customer will then continue buying in the future. Why piss off a customer over such petty stuff?

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » December 12th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Tron wrote:Seriously I think they should take a "Just give em what they want" mindset. If a customer takes the time to call about a concern or whatever just give em the game free. Why not? That customer will then continue buying in the future. Why piss off a customer over such petty stuff?

The person on the phone in customer service doesn't have the power to do that, and if they did, they'd probably still have some jerk manager breathing down their neck, keeping them from giving anything away. That's bureaucracy for you! :D

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 12th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Stalvern wrote:
Tron wrote:Seriously I think they should take a "Just give em what they want" mindset. If a customer takes the time to call about a concern or whatever just give em the game free. Why not? That customer will then continue buying in the future. Why piss off a customer over such petty stuff?

The person on the phone in customer service doesn't have the power to do that, and if they did, they'd probably still have some jerk manager breathing down their neck, keeping them from giving anything away. That's bureaucracy for you! :D

That did happen, and it was all because of a PSN license problems with owning a free demo 4 years before going free on PS Plus!

GameOfThrones

Postby GameOfThrones » December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am

Oh Sonic, I meant to say that is two ms in Scammed.

At the end of the day it is only one game and there are a host of games that you can get for your ps3 which are exclusives and are fantastic. It had more rpgs than any other system.

The Vita just sank without a trace.

The Switch is doing well but not in comparison to the ps3.
Give your ps3 a second chance. There are loads of games which are dirt cheap on ps3 which are FaB

murder defenceless animals for just 30 bucks. I mean I am tempted to buy that one but remember lg games only work with a crt monitor.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PS3-Cabelas-Survival-Shadows-of-Katmai-GAME-2-GUNS-Bundle-top-shot-elite/361488410788?hash=item542a6368a4:g:o1MAAOSwll1WvNsk

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » December 13th, 2017, 11:25 pm

GameOfThrones wrote:Oh Sonic, I meant to say that is two ms in Scammed.

At the end of the day it is only one game and there are a host of games that you can get for your ps3 which are exclusives and are fantastic. It had more rpgs than any other system.

The Vita just sank without a trace.

The Switch is doing well but not in comparison to the ps3.
Give your ps3 a second chance. There are loads of games which are dirt cheap on ps3 which are FaB

murder defenceless animals for just 30 bucks. I mean I am tempted to buy that one but remember lg games only work with a crt monitor.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PS3-Cabelas-Survival-Shadows-of-Katmai-GAME-2-GUNS-Bundle-top-shot-elite/361488410788?hash=item542a6368a4:g:o1MAAOSwll1WvNsk

The PS3 I do generally like a loe, in fact I prefer the PS3 over PS4 because of its PS1 classic that I got for dirt cheap from PSN. And I think tha PS4 is lazy compared to PS3 in terms of game library but that is just me.

Return to “Video Games General”