Review Wish List

General and high profile video game topics.
velcrozombie

Re: Review Wish List

Postby velcrozombie » January 16th, 2018, 6:53 pm

Mulitple people have said North & South and it would be a great addition to your NES library. Single player does grow tiresome after a while but it's one of the best competitive games on the system.

- Strider (NES)

- Vanquish (physical release for PS3 and 360)

- No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (physical release for the Wii)

- Killer7 (Gamecube and PS2)

astrodomekid

Postby astrodomekid » January 27th, 2018, 3:09 am

Glover (N64) One of my favorite games of all time. I know I ask for it a lot, but please Critic... I just love this game so much!

NBA Shootout 2000 (PS1) First basketball game I ever owned. I know the previous game in the series left a bad taste in his mouth, but fear not Critic: this is a big improvement!

Saints Row 2 (Xbox 360) If you like Grand Theft Auto but want a more hilariously over-the-top version, look no further! You can even go streaking in this one (PRICELESS!)!

Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage (PS1) First Spyro game I’ve played, and one of my all-time favorites!

Spyro: Year of The Dragon (PS1) Because he might as well review the rest of the original trilogy, even if it means revisiting the first one.

Test Drive 5 (PS1) I don’t expect him to praise it (though it is decent IMO), but the soundtrack is AWESOME!

The New Tetris (N64) Not to be confused with Tetrisphere or Tetris 64, but MUCH better! I especially love the music, fusing ancient themes with kickin’ drum n’ bass!

You Don’t Know Jack (PS1) A fun trivia game with an awesome sense of humor that holds up pretty well! Trust me: it’s a riot!

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » April 16th, 2018, 1:41 am

I'm gonna resurrect this thread to say that I'd love a review of Dishonored too.

bengalhoel

Postby bengalhoel » April 16th, 2018, 3:41 pm

Crypt of the Necrodancer. This is right up the VGC's alley. A simple but tough game. I have put about 200 hrs in this game trying to beat all of the different characters. I still cant beat Aria on the story mode.

Return to “Video Games General”