Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back deluxe edition for Nintendo Switch announced!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back deluxe edition for Nintendo Switch announced!

Postby Sonicx9 » April 1st, 2018, 11:04 pm

The famous Bubys series Switch his way to the Nintendo Switch this summer 2018 complete with Amiibo support of his own Amiibo! What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Find out this summer!

NAC2

Re: Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back deluxe edition for Nintendo Switch announced!

Postby NAC2 » April 2nd, 2018, 2:41 am

It's about time that Bubsy got the recognition he deserves. Bubsy 3D was revolutionary and pushed the boundaries of what a video game could be. Over-rated garbage like Super Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, and Sonic Adventure could only dream of achieving the groundbreaking status of Bubsy's first and unfortunately only 3D outing.

LoganRuckman

Re: Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back deluxe edition for Nintendo Switch announced!

Postby LoganRuckman » April 2nd, 2018, 2:47 am

Least appealing Switch port ever.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 2nd, 2018, 3:55 pm

April Fools from yesterday. I mean it was posted on April 1 it can not be more obvious! If you take this post seriously you did not look on the day it was posted!

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » April 3rd, 2018, 1:17 am

Sonicx9 wrote:The famous Bubys series Switch his way to the Nintendo Switch this summer 2018 complete with Amiibo support of his own Amiibo! What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Find out this summer!

This post was suspicious from the start, by setting a world record for most exclamation points ever in a post about Bubsy. Even by Sonicx9 standards. But I admit it - you got me - I still googled it yesterday to see if it was real.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 3rd, 2018, 2:47 am

Retro STrife wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:The famous Bubys series Switch his way to the Nintendo Switch this summer 2018 complete with Amiibo support of his own Amiibo! What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Find out this summer!

This post was suspicious from the start, by setting a world record for most exclamation points ever in a post about Bubsy. Even by Sonicx9 standards. But I admit it - you got me - I still googled it yesterday to see if it was real.

Did you think my post was real or a April Fools joke because the game does not exists it just a joke!

astrodomekid

Postby astrodomekid » April 15th, 2018, 10:40 am

F#%$ me... we just had a revival of a franchise that should’ve stayed dead! More people have asked for a deluxe edition of the Anthrax Scare!

Return to “Video Games General”