Favorite boss fights?

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Favorite boss fights?

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 5th, 2018, 9:23 pm

How could I forget Psycho Mantis? Classic!
When he said "I see you like Castlevania" I was freaking out! How could he know?
It was his ESP!

GTS

Postby GTS » June 5th, 2018, 9:53 pm

FInal Fantasy 7 (PS1): Ruby Weapon and Emerald Weapon. These are optional bosses that take a tremendous amount of damage to destroy

LIfe Force (NES): All bosses

TheBlondeGamePunk3

Postby TheBlondeGamePunk3 » June 6th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Well, There haven't been many I've liked but these four are what I'd say are the more unique ones of the time for video games:

4:Mr. Patch (Banjo-Tooie). What I enjoyed was the over-the-top presentation and the sassy talk of Kazooie/Banjo about the boss and the innovative way you battled him, I did defeat him on the ground once if you can dodge the boxing gloves on the ground quick enough but most players I've listened to use the flight method.

3:The Overlord (Duke Nukem 3D). This is one of the boss fights I've done many times across all versions of this game including it's 20th Anniversary edition on PS4, The easiest boss in FPS history and it's so damn enjoyable to rip an alien's head off..and s*** down his neck.

2:Metal Mario (Super Smash Bros Nintendo 64). Oh man, This takes me back to the days of the Nintendo 64 and the enjoyment of Crystal Pepsi, and Toys-R-Us, I though this battle was unique as you hadn't seen Metal Mario since Super Mario 64 and unlike his appearance in Melee, This Metal mario gave you a really hard time on the hard mode something that pushed me to perfect my skill at the time.

1:The Icon Of Sin (DooM) I never knew how crazy this boss was until I saw the head of John Romero behind that wall with the IDCLIP cheat on PC, and through hearing the sound it makes when you approach it, This boss is a pushover but it's my top favorite boss because it's also one of the biggest easter eggs in Video Game History. 8-)

Return to “Video Games General”