My god, man

General and high profile video game topics.
Gunstarhero

My god, man

Postby Gunstarhero » July 14th, 2005, 6:33 pm

[QUOTE=sega saturn x][QUOTE=Gunstarhero]

San Fransisco Rush 2049 owns any GT game. Thats my review.

[/QUOTE]

Daytona USA owns any GT game.  Thats my review.

I think you and me are on the same page.

[/QUOTE]

I knew that one day...it would happen.

Atarifever1

My god, man

Postby Atarifever1 » July 14th, 2005, 7:02 pm

[QUOTE=sega saturn x][QUOTE=Gunstarhero]

San Fransisco Rush 2049 owns any GT game. Thats my review.

[/QUOTE]

Daytona USA owns any GT game.  Thats my review.

I think you and me are on the same page.

[/QUOTE]
Now keep in mind that this is just my opinion and I only played GT 2, 3 and 4, but I think Seasame Street hide and speak owns any GT game.  That's not meant to mean that in general they are bad games, but they are very very much not my type of game.  I think it is too realistic to be fun.  I mean, I don't want to earn a liscence in there like in real life.  To me that's like asking me to sit through a two hour lecture about international terrorism before playing Splinter Cell, or having to take the guys in Contra through a governement sponsored gun owners training course before being allowed to fire the spread beam thing.  That's probably why I don't like Sim games much or even the brief training missions most games put in now.  I like to start a game and then fire bullets at things.  In racing games I like to start the game and then drive my car fast like in Colin Mcrae Rally 2005 on the N-Gage (and I assume on the computer). 

J.M. Vargas

My god, man

Postby J.M. Vargas » July 15th, 2005, 6:55 pm

If you think then N-Gage version of 'Colin McRae Rally' is the s*** Atarifever then you ought to try the console versions!  The PS2 version was OK, but 'Colin McRae Rally 2.0' for PSOne (from which the N-Gage version has borrowed most of the original code and menu/visual look) and the last couple of Xbox exclusive 'Colin McRae' games both look like a million bucks and handle/control like a dream.

Atarifever1

My god, man

Postby Atarifever1 » July 15th, 2005, 8:43 pm

[QUOTE=J.M. Vargas]

If you think then N-Gage version of 'Colin McRae Rally' is the s*** Atarifever then you ought to try the console versions!  The PS2 version was OK, but 'Colin McRae Rally 2.0' for PSOne (from which the N-Gage version has borrowed most of the original code and menu/visual look) and the last couple of Xbox exclusive 'Colin McRae' games both look like a million bucks and handle/control like a dream.

[/QUOTE]
I guess I'll have to track down the PS1 version then.  This is the first racing game I've been hooked on in years (the last one was NFS: hot pursuit). 

Return to “Video Games General”