Zookeeper for Nintendo DS

General and high profile video game topics.
Atarifever1

Postby Atarifever1 » October 25th, 2005, 9:43 pm

Zenzerojohn seems to work best.  Or zenjohnrotron.  zenzombocom would also be fun.

chrisbid1

Postby chrisbid1 » October 26th, 2005, 8:07 am

once again, i need to shill for Feel the Magic.  It shouldn't be that hard to find for under 20 dollars right now.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » October 27th, 2005, 12:55 am

Feel the magic..I saw it for $14 at Wal* mart when
I bought POLARIUM. Boy, is that game HARD!

Anybody here actually BEAT it? Did you do ALL the games
or skip over a few? I made it to cycle/painting but am still stuck.

chrisbid1

Postby chrisbid1 » October 27th, 2005, 9:22 am

i beat it... on all three difficulty levels as well as the individual "memories" mode, i did get hung up on a few games, but eventually i got over them.  It helps to lay the DS down flat on a desk rather than try to hold it with your hand 

Zenzerotron

Postby Zenzerotron » October 27th, 2005, 3:03 pm

I beat Feel The Magic on normal in a few hours. I've played through alot of the "memories" and I've gotten roughly half through hard-mode. I'm not really inspired to beat everything there is in game, considering your only reward is new cloths&hair choices for the girl. It sorta feels like a little-girl/Barbie dress up thing to me.

I'm also sort of glad I bought this game for Alienblue and that he didn't buy it himself. From what I've gathered, he hasn't gotten very far and the game has frustrated him to no end.

I like Feel The Magic, but it's as novel as a game can get. At least for me personally, it's too short and has little replay value. It was worth what I paid for it, 15 bucks. It isn't a game like Zookeeper or Yoshi TAG, that have near-immortal replay value.

sega saturn x

Postby sega saturn x » October 27th, 2005, 6:02 pm

I have yet to actually beat all of ftm mini games, most are more annoying than fun to me.  Over all i think i have played it less than an hour.

Return to “Video Games General”