New Twisted Metal: Black review

General and high profile video game topics.
Lamrock

Postby Lamrock » October 28th, 2005, 10:29 pm

Yes, your "real" review style gives some justice to all the extremely overrated games (Can you say NBA 2K3?) and sometimes you mess up. (I have before, with NFSU 2) I am a huge Twisted Metal fan and although I would have given TMB a higher rating, I you made some good points in your original review. However, you had it right the first time. You hardly brought up any things about the game and it seemed like a rather one-dimensional review.

There are play-testing issues (More than corrected in Jaffe's latest: God Of War) and TMB is definitely not the best of the series but come on, there are alot of good things. The graphics, of course are beautiful and production values were great as well as the pretty good story and the gameplay is fast and always a good time. Multiplayer, even on the non-online version is about the funnest thing in the world. Also, there is a great deal of skill required. You bothered to give Virtua Fighter 4 an A and that game is ten times harder than TMB. Sorry for my rant but those are just my thoughts.

btw, play Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Burnout: Revenge and Dead Or Alive: ultimate.

Tremo01

Postby Tremo01 » October 29th, 2005, 12:19 pm

Come on Twisted Metal Black kicked ass compare to Twiste Metal 3....

Oh yeah and give Otogi 1 and 2 a second chance....it deserves a C at least...

Funkmaster V

Postby Funkmaster V » November 4th, 2005, 2:47 pm

Twisted Metal Black was the first game that really disturbed me. What a sick game that was. I thought it was fun, but the lack of firepower and the stupidly hard bosses made it get old quick to me. I never finished a character's story... whose ending was the best?

Vinnie

Return to “Video Games General”