Voyeur for the CD-i

General and high profile video game topics.
Adamant1

Voyeur for the CD-i

Postby Adamant1 » February 14th, 2006, 7:16 pm

You noted in the CD-i review that the CD-i had an extremely limited library of quality games.
While that's not entirely untrue, you really should check out Voyeur, the absolutely best title the system offers, an an incredibly innovative and just plain fun game.

It plays somewhat like a more interactive version of the classic Night Trap, with the hero employing a number of gadgets like microphones and cameras to spy on a presidental candidate, attempting to uncover a scandal that will ensure him not getting elected.

The game revolves around observing the variuos rooms from a distance, planting microphones, sneaking around in the house when no one's home to search for evidence, and so on.
Great replay value, with about 20 different endings, and a must for every CD-i owner out there. It completely blows the rest of the library out of the water.

Please try it. It's awesome.

blaster

Voyeur for the CD-i

Postby blaster » February 15th, 2006, 12:58 am

That decription (planting microphones, sneaking around, a scandal involving the presidency) is also employed in the game XIII, an excellent multi-console cell-shaded this-gen FPS that everyone should get.

twel

Voyeur for the CD-i

Postby twel » February 15th, 2006, 1:34 pm

voyeur has been reviewed some time ago ... it got a B

Adamant1

Voyeur for the CD-i

Postby Adamant1 » February 15th, 2006, 5:10 pm

Ha, indeed it has.

D'oh.

Return to “Video Games General”