Idea for a Batman game.

General and high profile video game topics.
Ken1

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby Ken1 » December 19th, 2008, 3:19 pm

How  about  a  Batman  game  based  on  the  1966  series  with  Adam  West  and  Burt  Ward?  Instead  of  the  dime  a  dozen  grim  and  dark  Batman  games.  Each  level  could  play  like  a  episode,  featuring  different  villians. At  the  end  of  each  episode  Batman  and  Robin  would  find  themselves  in  some  sort  of  contraption  that  they  would  have  to  escape from.  (Just  like  in  the  T.V.  series!)  Escaping  would  involve  some  sort  of  puzzle  or  mini  game.  The  fight  scenes  could  even  include  all  the  BIFFS!  BAMS!  and  POWS!  Just  like  the  T.V.  show. 

Chaz1

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby Chaz1 » December 19th, 2008, 7:07 pm

I dont like that idea...I love it!  Best idea I've heard for a batman game ever.

Michael Danehy

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby Michael Danehy » December 19th, 2008, 7:50 pm

Great idea. But it will never happen. I think they want to sweep the old campy Batman under the rug at this point.

wur1

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby wur1 » December 19th, 2008, 8:26 pm

It sounds like an awesome idea, but unfortunately most of the clientele of the video game industry don't understand the concept of irony.

kev

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby kev » December 19th, 2008, 10:26 pm

did anybody see that "return to the batcave" tv special they did a few years back? funny stuff!

ActRaiser1

Idea for a Batman game.

Postby ActRaiser1 » December 20th, 2008, 12:28 pm

The new Lego batman might be somewhat in the same vein with it's campy humor.  Of course, you're not going to hear some of the zingers directly out of Robin but it might be close in the fun department.

Return to “Video Games General”