All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » April 11th, 2014, 4:06 pm

Just finished Ducktales Remastered for Ps3.
I was almost gonna download this, but was
glad to see a physical release of this game,
and picked it up for 20 bucks and was not
disappointed. !

Ozzy

thenewguy1

All the way through?

Postby thenewguy1 » April 13th, 2014, 6:20 pm

Last game I played all the way through was Super Metroid. Yeah, it's been a while since I was last on here, and I've gotten myself an SNES.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » April 15th, 2014, 2:10 am

Just finished Lego The Hobbit on Ps3.
Though yes your typical lego game,
was very well done!

Ozzy

Vexer1

All the way through?

Postby Vexer1 » April 15th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Finished Jak II last night, pretty hard game at times, I still haven't got all the precursor orbs though.

Rev1

All the way through?

Postby Rev1 » April 21st, 2014, 11:32 pm

I just finished Mother 3 (English Translation patch) for the gba and even though I've played it before I really had a great time playing it. That brings my total count to 4 run throughs on Earthbound (SNES) and my second time on this game. I didn't enjoy it as much as Earthbound but it was still a great game. The Chapter system was pretty neat (much better then I originally expected) and the combat system was kind of cool. In the game, you have the option to attack to the beat of the battle music to deal extra damage, although you can ignore this option completely and just smash the attack button like I did. The rolling hitbox also made a return appearance in this game and greatly helped out in some of the tougher boss battles. The story is typical wacky Mother goodness although it does have a pretty touching story (which all three games do have as well) but this is the only one where you really deal with the loss of a sibling and a torn apart family. Great game. Had a blast and was really glad I picked it up again. I hope an official English release gets done someday so I can actually pay Nintendo for making the game.

nesfan1

All the way through?

Postby nesfan1 » May 2nd, 2014, 12:16 am

I just finished Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories for PS2.

nesfan1

All the way through?

Postby nesfan1 » May 18th, 2014, 8:42 am

I just beat Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for DS. I rented this game last year, not really expecting much out of it. Or more like not really knowing what to expect from it. But it blew me away with just how fun it was. I just had to buy a copy for myself, which I did back in January. I can't wait to play through the rest of the series. Those games have been out for a while so I really have some catching up to do. I recommend it to anyone who likes a good mystery. The game really makes you feel smart when you figure something out. Playing through it just feels great.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » May 21st, 2014, 3:20 am

Just finished Bound By Flame for Ps3. I have heard a lot
of people saying how horrible this game was, but i thought
it was pretty decent.

Ozzy

nesfan1

All the way through?

Postby nesfan1 » June 9th, 2014, 1:55 am

I just beat story mode with every character in Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale for Playstation. 

jimmyjjohn1

All the way through?

Postby jimmyjjohn1 » June 9th, 2014, 2:53 am

I think the last game I played all the way through was Metroid Zero Mission on Gameboy Advance.

And I believe the last console game I finished was Silent Hill 2 on PS2.

Return to “Video Games General”