NES games for trade & a review

General and high profile video game topics.
Alienblue

NES games for trade & a review

Postby Alienblue » June 23rd, 2009, 5:37 pm

Please forgive me for posting everything in General Forum..

By the way, Why is THE GENERAL always FOR 'UM?

..but I am sick in bed right now.

First, I scored an NES bright orange kool-aid light gun today, and would like some other gun games besides DUCK HUNT to play with a freind. I especially want HOGANS ALLEY and WILD WESTERN.
I will trade: FESTERS QUEST, TMNT:THE ARCADE GAME, BATMAN or
PINBOT. Write me at my Email Address.

This new format loads too slow so REVIEW:

HANDHELD ILLUMANATED WORD GAME by PT/ B+

This is one great bargain for Word Game lovers. It is backlit,
comes with batteries and two touch screen Styluses for only
$14.99 SRP. There are no graphics at all though. This is a game you could play on an old DOS bulliten board! WORD SEARCH, ANAGRAMS, BOGGLE (TM), and a TEXTRIS clone. You can flip through pages easily and it's easy on the eyes. I bought it for my 68
year old Gal Freind, Mary. Older people especially love these, and non Videogamers, but I appreciate it too. If you like SCRABBLE, CROSSWORDS, JUMBLE(TM) and the like, BUY THIS!

By the way I am STILL playing WORDJONG for the DS every day. I have played this almost 489 days in a row since I got it. No other video game of any kind, not even LADYBUG, has consistently held my interest. If I could have only one game it would be very easy to pick this. I've not touched SCRABBLE(TM) (R) (Etc..)
which I paid $34 for! All I want to play is WORD JONG. I play with my Jong all day long!

No wonder I'm going blind!

Return to “Video Games General”